Sunday, December 19, 2010

final essay....

oh Snap...i'm late.....well to jump right into it i wasn't even suppose to be in this class i would of had to take eng102 next semester because i was unable to find an eng class that fit into my fall schedule. luckily a friend of mine transfered schools and dropped the class so yeah here i am...or was lol . when i started with this class i already knew what to expect. Last sememster i had jason smith before and it was probably the most chill class out of the bunch. i could hear my music, i didn't have to talk to anyone, i could surf the web, watch videos, and get my work done...go figure. This semester wasn't so different aside from the fact that it was group oriented. I was a bit skeptical at first since i'm not really into the whole cooperation for a grade thing but luckily I have to say that me and the guys worked well together it was like we were brothers in another life lol. This semester I learned about archetypes something i never heard of before (well the term at least) i found this helpful since i write stories...so now i can apply the format to my writing; But the main thing I learned (that i will try my best to apply to everything) is the meaning of teamwork , and how much can get screwed up by not meeting deadlines. I could complain about how close we were to not having a video to present at all but we pulled through and....hopefully got a good grade (we better because we went through hell lol just saying) still it was a fun process.

When it came down to the blog that helped me the most this semester i have to go with ziyins. His blog was basically my guideline to whatever i missed or didn't understand it's detailed and he followed the rules to the core which helped me revise my work. I can't really go into too much depth here but all i can say is good work dude i wish i had as much to blog about as you did lol. still it was a fun semester i can't complain...so on that note love peace and chicken grease.

(tear)

No comments:

Post a Comment